1. Jim Brown's #.
2. London's international dialing code.
3. Cool indie rock band.
4. Sarah Palin's Alaska is the 44th state.
5. Ruthenium - 44th element. Not sure who Ruth was, though...
6. Cav's Mo Williams career-high in points, scored against Phoenix on 2/11/09
7. Jack Sikma's jersey number...actually it was 43.
8. 1965 (44 years ago) the US sent troops to Viet Nam. 44 years later the NBA sent the Seattle Supersonics to OKC. Critics debate which is a bigger "Blunder".
9. Supersonic win total in 2001.
10. Blunder loss totals (so far this year!)
More Losses! More Corndogs! More Blunder! More Bumble!