1. A wonderful Jim Carrey Movie
2. My father's birthday in July
3. The Atomic number for Valadium
4. The number of shots Jeff Green took against the Spurs.
5. The 23 Enigma - belief that all events are connected to the number 23.
6. 1923 - The USSR was officially established.
7. Michael Jordan's jersey number.
8. Points the Seattle Seahawks posted against St Louis on Sunday.
9. Benjamin Harrison was the 23rd President of the USA.
10. The number of Blunder losses!
The Blunder lost to the Spurs 109-104 on Sunday to push their losing streak to seven. San Antonio won their sixth straight. Future ex-blunder Kevin Durant had 28 points and 13 rebounds. Russell Westbrook had 2 points in 19 minutes to lead the Blunder lowlights.
Despite the Blunder being anything but 'excellent', their website is still shilling the Blunder 'excellence' polo shirt for a mere $55. 2-23 is not excellent, kids. This is another prime example of Bennett's Blundering and willfull misrepresentation.
Steak: seven losses
Next loss: Tuesday vs. LA Clippers